Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Wishing to you all a very blessed Easter. We 're staying at home this year & all the family is coming over here for dinner. We have a smoked honey ham, I baked a few desserts ... DH is making some of his amazing dishes ... potato salad, eggs ... whatever else he decides to make in the morning. He's an amazing cook. I wish I could share his scruptious food with all of you.

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own.

happy easter

Sharing a poem with all of you!

How have chicks and rabbits taken over
A holiday of mystical rebirth?
Perhaps the Lord has let them make it over,
Pleased with all the gentlefolk of Earth.
Youngsters needn't dream of agony:
Easter, for children, must wear more festive clothes;
And so the soft, defenseless babes they see
Symbolize Christ's love when He arose.
The Spring was always time for holidays.
Easter fun for tots no truth betrays:
Redemption is approached in many ways.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!   Happy Easter to you my friend.....  dinner sounds great enjoy it
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Emmi, wishing you a beautiful Easter with your family, stay awesome, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))Beatiful graffic.Wishing you all a wnderful Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Really cute graphic Emmi : )  Oh btw, save me a seat at the dinner table, dinner sounds so yummy!

hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

  Just want to thank you for all you do for everyone and to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter! Hugs,Carolina

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!       Wonderful tag.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful poem I have never heard that one before ...A very Happy and Blessed Easter to you all ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We kind of dropped the ball this Easter.  It is the first time in 15 years that I haven't made an Easter basket.  I'm actually thinking of running to store before the kids get up and getting them something.  Didn't really plan a meal either....we have a roast that needs to get cooked but that's about it.  I don't know if it snuck up on me, or what.
Have a very Blessed day.
Michele

Anonymous said...

It's adorable!  Happy Easter to you and your family.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Emmi....have a great day :)
Gail

Anonymous said...

Happy easter to you and your family Emmi xx  I loved the animated easter card you sent x

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter, Emmi!  Loved the poem.  Eat some of that yummy food for me....Hugs Chris

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful time with your family!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Maria