Thursday, September 18, 2008

9-15-08 Daily Challnege

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

I have no name for this one. Sometimes it's just really hard coming up for a name. Anyway, the lady in the pic was a daily challenge put out in LilA group. Not my usual thing to work with but I sort of like it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. :)
sugar

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag

Anonymous said...

I like it and I think its good to have to work with things that you wouldn't pick. Sometimes some of your best tags come out that way accidently on purpose.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tag, I really like this one, my kind of tag<BG>
I hate naming tags but I look at this one and surprise, I thought of these 3 names
Dejected - Broken - It's Over

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Very nice.I love the way you did this tag.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag. I am always looking forward seing new creations from you.
Thanks a lot! Hugs, Maria