Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday Girl

Today is my birthday & I've already had some great b-day cards sent to me. Thank you so much to all of you who remembered my day. It makes me feel so warm to know I have friends like you!

 

<-- Love it Joyce!

Also thank you to Lisa, Margie, & John who sent birthday cards snail mail style.

Also want to say thanks to Uncle Mark who sent me a nasty b-day e-card ... but it did make me laugh. =D

You can view it here --> http://www.kiwee.com/view.pd?i=753452326&m=9728&rr=y&source=kiwus999

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY Belated!! XO

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... that was so sweet of them. Happy Birthday I hope you have a great day and your family spoils you rotten. I know you're a great person because you share so much of what you love with us all. Thank you.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Emmi ~ hope you had a good day xxx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
Best wishes! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emmi! I hope your having a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

I had no idea... happy birthday Emmi!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet 16 Emmi.  LOL  : )  Hope your birthday was the best.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! :o)


Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday wishes to you, Emmi~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

iM SO VERY SORRY EMMI I MISSED YOUR BDAY-PLEASE KNOW I WISH YOU SO MUCH HAPPINESS ALWAYS-MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE-HUGS AND LOVE-CAROLINA

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOIU)))))))))))))))))))))Again,I am glad you had a nice Bday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Sorry i am so late in wishing you a very Happy Belated Birthday.
I hope that you had a wonderful time
hugs Jayne