Monday, September 8, 2008

Shopping Therapy

I don't know what I was thinking ... no entries for 4 days. WOW!!! Have I ever gone that long without a snag for you? I sure hope I haven't. Nothing major going on to keep me from adding entries, just haven't I suppose. I've been playing in PSP as you can tell by all the new tags up today. Hope you enjoy some or all.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

shopping therapy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all great my friend... you are so good at this
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I'm snagging this one!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You were missed! I had some withdrawal symptoms ... LOL
Love the happy tag. Thanks bunches!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

This one is so cute. Hope you had a super Monday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THAT BACKGROUND

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag......Thank you

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am catching up on alerts.Cute tag.Love it.Thanks.