Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday's Tag offer *EXPIRED*

#1 Stand Out

I made this one because I love Garv tubes & well I was bored out of my mind & wanted something to do. This is the end result.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#2 Snap Shot

This one came about as I wanted to make a thank you tag for my good friend Shelly.

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please remember to leave a comment with the number & the name you want on the tag.

Please do not alter my tags in any way!

Since so many request are starting to come in please bear with me. I will get them to you ASAP.

Make for sure that you have added me to your mail list. There's nothing more frustrating then trying to get your tag to you & finding out I'm blocked from sending it. Thank you for your patience.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely ,Emmi ,you are talented ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!  I love your taste :)
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

great job, pat yourself on the back
MISSY

Anonymous said...

These are really good but can I have #1 Stand Out with Jenny on it please??  Thank you very much xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I love # 2 , may I have one with Lisa please  ? Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Can I have #2 with Kristina?
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I love thee 2 one,can I have Amanda on it?Thanks and have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Great tags.  

Anonymous said...

Great Work!

Anonymous said...

I love the tag you made for me.  and I know you love Garv! lol  I'm not that into acish but you did great on the Garvs.  I love the girly background with the silhouettes, that's cool!  Love ya, Shelly