Monday, April 23, 2007

EXPIRED

WOW ... I never imagined I would have so many request to fill in just a couple of days. It makes such a difference from doing them every morning compared to once every 3 days.

Well, we worked on our bedroom & although it is mostly done, we didn't get it completed. Right before we put the floors in DH says, ya know that window bench you always said would look nice here? How about we build it? So he did & it looks great. Of course the trim still has to go around it & it needs another coat of paint but it looks lovely. Once I get it painted I'm gonna get some foam for the top & find some pretty fabric & cover it. It's gonna be so nice to sit there in the mornings & read with all the natural light. As soon as I upload all my pics I will post it here so you can see how nice it turned out.

Ok, on to todays offers ... I only have 2 to share today cause I didn't have much time to play on the puter this weekend plus I'm still loading my room today.

I consider the below to be slight adult content ... depending on your own views you may not. If you do not wish to view this type of material please do not scroll down.

 

#119 Brunettes ... Snag or I'll tag

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#120 Blondes ... Snag or I'll tag

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry was in no way meant to offend anyone. I have placed a warning of adult content at the beginning to prevent such.

Please make for sure I'm able to send you mail. It's very frustrating to put the tag in the e-mail only to find I'm blocked.

 If you don't have AOL for e-mail leave your e-mail address as well. (This is only if you're not on AOL!!!)

When asking for any tags please state which # or name (located above tag) you would like tagged. It takes much longer if you request "the first one" rather than the number I have given. Don't forget to leave the name/s you would like on the tag/s.

All tags expire 1 week from today unless indicated otherwise. I hate saying no, but it takes up to much space to keep everything I make. If the subject line says EXPIRED then know, that should you leave a comment asking for this tag ... you won't receive it.

I claim no ownership to any image used to Create with, all credit goes to original artist.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I love the brunettes one, may I have that with Lisa please ? You should get my letter with the pictures this week, have a good Monday my friend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

What awesome tags please may I request 119 for the following names:
Ruth
Andi
Lettie

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

These are HOTTT Em.  I don't really do AC but these are great.  Congrats on getting your room done and that bench sounds wonderful!  love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I would love to see pics of your room when it gets done.I would love to do so much with my room,make it look better than it does now.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the promised pictures..... I bet it looks great!
Can you please make me # 120 with Maria? Thanks a million! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Sounds the bedroom is coming along nicely.I love window seats I  made one at one house I lived in and I hinged the lid and lided th eiside out too ,so I could use it for extra storage.I realy missed it when I left the house.I hope you soon get finished and await the pics in one of your postings.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sounds the bedroom is coming along nicely.I love window seats I  made one at one house I lived in and I hinged the lid and lided th eiside out too ,so I could use it for extra storage.I realy missed it when I left the house.I hope you soon get finished and await the pics in one of your postings.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Can I have #119 brunettes one with Jenny on it please?  Thank you very much xx  

That's great news about your bedroom and having a window bench too I bet that looks good :-)

Anonymous said...

Sally on the blonde #120 ..wow so cool hugss love and thank you so much Sally

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pics!

Love these graphics....
Have any for redheads?  =)~

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

girl I can't wait to see the pic's girl it sounds beautiful. glad you got a lot done, have a good night
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

could I have #119 with the name Nena? Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

haha nevermind...oops

Anonymous said...

I love these. Could I have #119 with Jen on it please? Thanks & Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love them both...great job!! Hugs,TerryAnn