Monday, April 30, 2007

Expired

#133 Butterfly Kisses

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#134 Torn

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please make for sure I'm able to send you mail. It's very frustrating to put the tag in the e-mail only to find I'm blocked.

 If you don't have AOL for e-mail leave your e-mail address as well. (This is only if you're not on AOL!!!)

When asking for any tags please state which # or name (located above tag) you would like tagged. It takes much longer if you request "the first one" rather than the number I have given. Don't forget to leave the name/s you would like on the tag/s.

All tags expire 1 week from today unless indicated otherwise. I hate saying no, but it takes up to much space to keep everything I make. If the subject line says EXPIRED then know, that should you leave a comment asking for this tag ... you won't receive it.

I claim no ownership to any image used to Create with, all credit goes to original artist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Emmi :)  May I please have #133 ~ one with Teresa and one with Fyre? Thank you so much!  Teresa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))May I have both of them with Amanda on them?Thanks and have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi! Hope you had a good weekend. Could I please have #133 & #134 with Jen on them? Thanks in advance. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I love # 133, may I have one with Lisa please ? Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love them! May I please have # 133 with Lisa? :o) Thank you very much. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sally on both please they are so awesome hugss and Thank you sally

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I could have missed your Tuesday offer :(
But, here I am.... and luckily not too late :)
May I please have # 133 and 134 with Maria?
Thanks bunches! Hugs, Maria