Tuesday, May 1, 2007

expired

4-30 TOTD SNAG ONLY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5-1 TOTD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5-2 TOTD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 # 135 Lovely Skies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please make for sure I'm able to send you mail. It's very frustrating to put the tag in the e-mail only to find I'm blocked.

 If you don't have AOL for e-mail leave your e-mail address as well. (This is only if you're not on AOL!!!)

When asking for any tags please state which # or name (located above tag) you would like tagged. It takes much longer if you request "the first one" rather than the number I have given. Don't forget to leave the name/s you would like on the tag/s.

All tags expire 1 week from today unless indicated otherwise. I hate saying no, but it takes up to much space to keep everything I make. If the subject line says EXPIRED then know, that should you leave a comment asking for this tag ... you won't receive it.

I claim no ownership to any image used to Create with, all credit goes to original artist.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've snagged the first one ~ it is too adorable.  Thank you very much xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Can I have # 5-2TODO with Amanda on it.Thanksandhave a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Nice work - Very talented. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I`ve snagged the hello tag, it`s really nice. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Always love your tags, may I please have 5-2 & #135 w/ Jessica Lynn, thank u!

Anonymous said...

Could I have 5-2 with the name Nena? Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I love 5-1 , may I have one with Lisa please ? Hugs and Thank You Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sally please on these hugsss to you sweets and thank you so very much your a doll Sally

Anonymous said...

5-2 TOTD with N~ina on it please ,,it is for my friend than you for all your kindness ..... hugss and thank you Sally

Anonymous said...

# 5/1 TOTD with the name Angela on it, please and thanks!