Wednesday, May 9, 2007

EXPIRED!!!

#155 As the Sun Sets

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 #156 City Nights

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

# 157 Moonlit Dance

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

# 158 Exotic

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you do not wish to view adult content then please click the X above to leave this entry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry is in no way meant to offend anyone. I have placed a warning of adult content at the beginning to prevent such.

MY RULES:

Please make for sure I'm able to send you mail. It's very frustrating to put the tag in the e-mail only to find I'm blocked.

 If you don't have AOL for e-mail leave your e-mail address as well. (This is only if you're not on AOL!!!)

When asking for any tags please state which # or name (located above tag) you would like tagged. If this information isn't left ... I WILL NOT fill your request anymore!!! (Stating I want them all or I would like all the totd's won't work cause I put so many out that I don't know which ones you mean.) I stay busy with request, having to stop to look through entries to see which number you mean has become too time consuming. This is my hobby, I don't want it to feel like a job!!!

Don't forget to leave the name/s you would like on the tag/s.

All tags expire 1 week from today unless indicated otherwise. I hate saying no, but it takes up to much space to keep everything I make. If the subject line says EXPIRED then know, that should you leave a comment asking for this tag ... you won't receive it.

I claim no ownership to any image used to Create with, all credit goes to original artist.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, Love them! ;o) May I have # 155 with Lisa on it? :o) And, do you mind if I snag #156 that already has my name on it?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another round of great offers.
May I please have # 156 + 157 with Maria? Thank you so very much.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Can I please have #156 with Jenny on it?  Thank you very much xx

Anonymous said...

I would love #156 with
Ellie
on it
and one with
Queenie
on it
also I would love #155 with
Allen&Ellie
on it please if two names are allowed...if not then just Ellie

THANKS SO VERY MUCH.......I JUST SO APPRECIATE YOUR TALENT AND TIME!!!!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Can I have # 155 and  @15 with Amanda on it.Thanks and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi! Moonlit Dance is beautiful! I love it. Thank you! ;-)
May I have # 156 & 158 too please! I just love your tags. I wish I could do animation, its tough. Thanks so much.

- Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I snagged the street lights one, beautiful work as always , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tags Emmi! May I please have #156 with Indigo on it. Thanks Hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

HI

love those Citylights...would you please make the # 156 with my Name...Ulla

Thank you...and have a nice weekend
Ulla

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi...Could I please have #155 with Jen on it whenever you get the time? Thanks & Hugs

Anonymous said...

if it's not to late can i get
# 157
and
#158
both with Melissa.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

If it's not too late....... #157 with Steph & Matt on it. Thanks!!!