Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christmas Card Exchange

Attention All J-Land Friends!!!

Those of you who have participated in the card exchange in the past already know how much fun it can be--especially when there are pictures included of our good imaginary friends and the families we've shared so much about with one another over the years!

Anyone who wishes to participate, please email me at emmi2sweet@aol.com   Just send me your snail address, and I'll add you to the list. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!  I'll e-mail you my snail address.  :)

I've done this for the last 3 years.  It's a great thing...

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I sent you my snail address and I look forward to participating.  Tish G.  

Anonymous said...

emailing you!! Love your pic!!
hugs
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I willl be emailing you my adderess!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Emmi, think you have my address already right ? Love the picture of you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Emmi, think you have my address already right ? Love the picture of you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

It is a lot of fun.  I think it's one of the best things about Christmas coming already.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Emmi!

Bethe

Anonymous said...

How cute you are! sending you my addy
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of you and your chihuahua he/she is too cute!  We have one too his name is Beau and he is spoiled rotten we love him to death he's our baby...hehe  

Hugs
Terri