Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleigh Ride

Ok ... sorry to say but I goofed while making this one. It's only a snag for the names below;

Sleigh Ride archives

Diama, Bethe, Cynde, Lisa, Amanda, Angela, Maria, Marina, Melissa, Shelly, Stacey, Toni, Veronica, Wendy, & Winivere.

I make these names for every tag, I went to save the orignal & I don't know what happened ... maybe my eyes went cross or something but it was just gone. I can't find it anywhere. So for those of the names listed above just click the link below to pick yours up or just leave a comment & I'll send it to you in an e-mail. Sorry for the goof!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it!
Thank you my Emmi **SMOOCHES**
~Marina

Anonymous said...

Emmi, thank you for the snag :) That was very thoughtful of you, Love and  Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Thanks for the tag.I love it.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

OMGGG @ I didn't even have to ask for it!!! Awww @ you are such a blessing. Thank  you so much, sweetie!! God bless!! Kiss-Kiss, Win =.)

Anonymous said...

So cute, Emmi : ) One of Santa Claus's Elves came early, love the tag.

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

It's very cute.  :)

I love the little mittens in the corner.  

BTW, I got your Christmas card today!!!
You're WAY ahead of me.  LOL  
Thank you for thinking of my family.  It's going on our wall this weekend with all the other cards we've received so far.  Actually, the ONE other card we've received so far.  LOL  

Thank you again, love.
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

HI Emmi...thank you!  

Bethe

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, send me one please :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

So how do I go about getting Chrissie added to your list or is that your group? Since I seem be asking for all your creations LOL.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

Emmi
Would you please send my tag to me in an email?
Thanks a lot and no problem at all with the goof, that's just something that happened.
Thank you
Toni

Anonymous said...

Love it!  Thank you sweetie!!  I feel honored.  =)


Hugs to you!
Veronica