Friday, November 30, 2007

Snowy Lace

This is a SNAG ONLY offer. I have made 2 different versions. BOTH are snaggable. As always I only have a couple of rules; please don't e-mail me asking to tag it for you, second, please do not claim my work as your own. You are more than welcome to have someone else tag it for you if you do not have the program to do so. Thanks so much for viewing my work. Enjoy! Emmi

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I snagged the animated one. Thank you, Emmi.
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

those are so pretty.
lj

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Emmi, I'm snagging, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I snagged the animated snow one, also.  Thank you!

Bethe

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable snag.

HUGS~Donna
http://journals.aol.com/ladymagnolia1963/ladymagnolias-daily-blog/

YAHOO IM~magnoliablossom40

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and lace too pretty. I snagged them both. Thank you for the xmas card I got it today. Mine are in the mail.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))She is so beatiful.I ove that little girl.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

The snowy lace is just wonderful!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you Emmi! Love these!

Anonymous said...

These are BOTH awesome, but I always like the animated ones better ~ that's just me.  You're so talented!
*Hugs*
Cynde

Anonymous said...

Loved both, so snagged them both.  lol

Thanks a ton for the snags.

Cindy