Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Heart Breaker

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

The following tag is contains AC (adult content). It is in no way meant to offend anyone. Should you not wish to view this type of material or are not 18 years or older, please exit this entry now.

This tag is a SNAG ONLY offer. Sorry for all the snags but with DH home I really don't have much time to fill request & tend to his needs fully. I hope to be back to making many tags again in the near future.

The only rules that I have for SNAG ONLY offers is that you don't take credit for it's creation. You can tag it with your name or have someone else do it for you. As always, enjoy. Emmi

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i have this tag tagged for me please with name Gloria thank you
fairydiva69

Anonymous said...

Very sexy! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

woohoo AWESOME tag!
Dawn
please thanks so very much!

Anonymous said...

wow, I like it.
Can I have it with the name Nena?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hope DH is feeling better.  Don't get discouraged if it takes a while for it to resolve.

take care of you and hubby!!  (hugs) Bethe

Anonymous said...

Sexxy tag !!  I would love to find her under my tree this year  lol .

Anonymous said...

Great tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love this one can I have it with Linda on it please?  THanks Linda

Anonymous said...

very nice.