Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Skies

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

happy skies

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute i love animals , im gonna use this one

PLz check out my journal sometime

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any & all comments left. Your comments let me know that my work is appreciated! Emmi

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Emmi  : )

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Purrrrfectly lovely! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

This is cute-love that bench and the cat! lol here, I love everything about all your tags! ty!

Anonymous said...

LOL!  I caught a feral kiitten a few wks ago.  My house looks like a day care center with kitty toys scattered about.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Awwww Thanks for thr sweet tag

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Looks like my cat, hanging out wherever she wants!

TC,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I love anything with mew-mews in it. Thanks for the great tag, Emmi.
Sincerely, Rose~*