Thursday, June 26, 2008

Your Vote Counts plus tag *AC*

Ok, so more people make it to this journal than I realized. I won't be closing this journal down & I will be using some of the suggestions. I know me ... I don't have as much time as I used to for tagging but, one comment suggested that I tag every once in a while. This I can & will do!

Every Friday I will tag that days entry/s & the offer will only be up for that day. I will tag them over the weekend & deliver them to those who request it by e-mail on or before Monday morning. Just like before there will be an unlimited number of requests but please don't use numbers in your requst or all capital letters. Some fonts don't support numbers & most fonts don't look right with all capital letters. Send as many friends here as you want so I can tag for them as well. Remember, offers will only be good for Friday from the posting date until 7 am central time Saturday morning. If the rules aren't followed I will delete the e-mail & won't fill the request! I know this may sound harsh to some but hen I tagged before I would have people e-mailing me wondering where their tag was when they had clearly asked me to fill it several days after it expired.

Another suggestion was that I talk a little about myself. I don't how well that will go over cause for the most part I have a really boring life. I do have 2 other journals that your welcome to read. You can find this on the side bar or by clicking the 2 following links.

 What Chaps My Ass? this is a private journal so if you don't already have access you will have to e-mail/IM me for access. If you don't like to hear foul language then you may want to skip this one. I try to use colorful words to express my mood but I'm not always tactful with my wording. I mostly talk about my MIL who is a hateful, lonely, bitter old woman ... sometimes about the stupidity of my brothers and others that I come into contact with.

If Scales Could Talk this journal is my personal battle with weight loss. I post articles that I find & relate to, talk about my favorite workout videos ... how good they are, how much they cost & where you can purchase them at. I also talk about my triumphs & those dreaded sugar rush days.It's mostly informative information but somedays I'm in a mood & you'll find sarcastic humor.

Ok, on with today's tag ... I know that's what your all waiting for. =D

This entry is being marked AC for adult content. If you do not wish to view this type of material please exit this entry now. This entry isn't meant to offend anyone only to show off my creative talents.

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you.

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me!

Warning Warning

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are keeping this open.  Kudo's for listening to suggestions.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good enough! Glad you're still with us and doing those pixs! I"m not into the AC stuff but they are always really cute and never bad! Ok sometimes I do snag a AC or SAC but don't tell! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea Emmi xx  I'm so glad you are not closing the journal down x

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Love the tag and I"m going to be commenting more. Also I look forward to your journal as I didn't know you had one that you wrote in. Battling weight is a huge issue with me, so I surely will be seeing you over there ;)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are not closing shop!! Yippee! And I would love to hear about ur mother in law--so email me that link/or put me on the mail list. I would love to get to know you better.
I think tags was a great idea for Friday--could u make sure that you post the rules again on those days, as I want to follow them and know I have friends that only go by their screen names and those include #'s in it, so I dont want to make any mistakes. This will be sooo nice and Im so excited. Now the only reason I havent sent my friends here, is cuz I have a small discussion group and I use someof your work for my decorations and also will be requesting name tags for them too...but if you or anyone wants to join, just email me--warning..lots of mail, ya have to learn to delete as needed and just start fresh each day.  
Im so so excited, I just love your work and it brightens my day so much! ty for all you do--big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Snagged them both..........awesome work........love it! thank you!

Anonymous said...

So Glad to read Ur Descion!
I Voted...I have to tell U *Emmi, that I left no comment,
I just felt myself without a voice
seems to me that here lately everyone is just bowing down~
I knew that U would NOT go!
Talk about a Boring Life that would be ME!!! seeing mail from U and a Few Other Journals that I Read ...Hilite my day :)
It Feels like touching base with Family.
and U soooo Spoil Us all with Ur Creations!
I Feel so Happy to read that U will be tagging again~ Thank U!
Have a FABulous Weekend *Emmi :)
xOx
Deb

Anonymous said...

Dang It *Emmi~ I Forgot to Thank U For This Cute Tag!!!
Ayyyyyy Yi Yi!
LOL!
Smilesssss
Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that I just don't always leave a comment when I snag, but I will honesty TRY, I can be so DUH and I do apologize.
I do look at all your snags every time you send one and I have snagged a couple, as I'm going to snag this one, and for the ones I snagged earlier a late, thank you very much.
I clicked on one of your topic, didn't have access which is fine so I'll respond to this comment here...
 "I mostly talk about my MIL who is a hateful, lonely, bitter old woman ...  sometimes about the stupidity of my brothers and others that I come into contact with."
Geezers, I didn't know we had the same MIL, her favorite past time was stirring the **** just to start problems and we can't figure out WHY...ROFLMAO
As for brothers, I had no sisters and I'm the youngest, I did have 2 brothers.
My oldest brother is almost 3 years older than me, I have never in my 63 years liked him, can't stand the site of him or his wife.  Yeppers, block their home phone number and both their cell phone numbers<BBG>
The love of my life brother died in 2003, the angel that took him was in the wrong city and picked up the wrong brother!

Anonymous said...

glad you decided to stay
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I didnt think you thinking about leaving,but,I am glad you are staying.I would really miss you.If you can,I would like to read your 2 other Journals.I would like to be addded.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great idea ..
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I see boobies!  Hehee, kidding around...cute tag.  Oh I was wondering how the wt. loss was going.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

very cool tag!

Anonymous said...

Like I said yesterday, I love your tags, what I can't understand is the two votes that wanted you to close.  Hope you have a happy weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you will stay open :))))
I love your idea of tagging again. You made my day with that
comment. Wonderful! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo happy ur staying open, even if u didn't decide to tag some of the offers. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))
Gail

Anonymous said...

Great news Emmi.

Thanks so much for deciding to send us tag offers. I for one am very grateful as i do not do psp and thoroughly appreciate what amazing work you guys do.

Love this cutie....unfortunately most of my groups are a bit fuddy duddy about  AC tags otherwise i would have asked for one....lol.

Love the sound of What Chaps My Ass........lolol.....sounds like fun.

Once again....Thank you hugs Jayne