Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shopping Therapy

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

shopping therapy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I just went thru your last batch of tags.  They're always so good.  I'm snagging this one.  I'm soon due for some shopping therapy.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Very nice shopping tag!~Maria

Anonymous said...

Love all your tags.  Not doing a lot of commenting as I am sick right now but do thank you for sharing all your tags.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

NO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! SHOPPING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shopping is good therapy, well, except for when you get the bill! : (  LOL  Hope you are having a happy week.

Allison

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Yes,I can say shoping is a very good therapy.Very cute.

Anonymous said...

 Ive got out of state company, so I havent been able to be online as much but sure have been enjoying all your creations-gorgeous,clever! ty!