Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sticky Sweet

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

Sticky Sweet Sticky Sweet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable.  I hope you don't mind, but I went back thru your journal and snagged some tags I missed.
Missie

Anonymous said...

So cute Emmi.  I snagged this one (as I do most of them)...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

thats so cute!
XO

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats adorable and love the colors! Been a long time since I had a tootsie pop---now I want a cherry one... so snagged and ty so much for all your hard work-love it all!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Thanks for the cute tag,I snaged it.Have a nice weekend.