Sunday, June 29, 2008

I luv Pink!

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

i luv pink

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv Pink too :) Very pretty. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

wow cute i like it!!!
Could you check out my journal sometime

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I do love pink,it is my fave color.This one is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for leaving comments. Your feedback means a lot to me. Emmi

Anonymous said...

My oldest granddaughter just told me her favorite color was pink! Snagged! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Great tag-love pink here too--ty!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink, one of my fav colors..Thanks for the snag, Laura

Anonymous said...

Very nice Emmi.  Hugs...

Anonymous said...

My oldest daughter absolutely loves the colour pink. Think this is a very cute tag. Thanks for sharing, Emmi.
Sincerely, Rose~*

Anonymous said...

CUTE