Sunday, June 29, 2008

Side Bar Snags

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

martini sidebar                 summer fun sidebar

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, Emmi's been busy again.  Great work on all.  Keep them coming...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love the side bar graphics! I snagged away! thanks Emmi!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any & all comments left. Your comments let me know that my work is appreciated! Emmi

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Quite inventive.

Anonymous said...

I love the welcome to my journal sidebar tags.  So cute!  Just like  you.  Have a happy Sunday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, and sidebars are nt easy to come by...that red dress gal will really throw anyone at my j! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute, snagging,lol

Anonymous said...

Cute Emmi,  I've learned my lesson...I'll always leavea comment so you know I truly appreciate all your graphics.  hugs darlin',  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I waited till I saw all your current entries before commenting.  You've been very busy.  I love them all.
Missie