Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's Cookin'? SAC-AC

This entry is being marked AC for adult content. If you do not wish to view this type of material please exit this entry now. This entry isn't meant to offend anyone only to show off my creative talents.

This is a SNAG only offer so please do not ask me to tag it for you. 

Q: Can I add a name to it or have someone else add it for me?

A: YES!!! Please add your name ... it's yours once you snag it. The only thing I ask is that you not claim the creation as your own. This means you cannot add that you created or tagged my work. Even if you add your name ... it's still created by me! If I continue to see this happening I will close down my site cause it isn't fair for me to sit here & offer my time & talent only to see someone add that they created it or tagged it.

Whats Cookin Whats Cookin

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like this one!

Anonymous said...

Whatever she is cooking I want some..................

Anonymous said...

Dang--- u just made my day, first with the gorgeous Mandy tags and now this...its suppossed to be in the high 90's today in WA and Ive got the house to myself for a few hrs, and ya know what Im doing, Im in Heaven with all of your shares! I love picnics and if I could have requested something besides Mandy, it would be a picnic scene and this one is soooo cool! This to me is what Summer is all about--just relaxing, cooking bbq, and having fun. This tag is gonna be sooo cherished love them both and that pig is darling and so glad u made both. Im gonna grab a blanket and sit outside a bit later with a book, but Emmi you made my day and I have a big smile!!! I cant thank u enough, you brought sunshine into my life and made today so special--ty sooo much! I may not be a teenager anymore, but Im gonna enjoy life...and I know when I sit outside, that big smile will still be on my face---thank you sooo much! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Steamy!!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.... how cute! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving comments as they are very much appreciated. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww love it Emmi, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is just as cute as can be.  Thank you!  hugs,  Bethe