Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Swingtown" Blinkie

I'm practicing making blinkies just so I can become better at it. I'm still not sure I like making them but I hate to have a challenge before me & not do it. One of the many reasons I love my PSP group. =D  This blinkie came about as I LOVE this new show SwingTown. I'm sure it won't last after this first season because I don't think the majority of people are ready for such a risque kinda show. So, I'll enjoy until it is no more. =P

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 swingtown

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blinkie..i love that show!

Anonymous said...

I love blinkies, glad you're "delving" into them..I think so many of us like "Swingtown" because it brings back so many "groovy" memories..At least it does for me ; )

Ty Emmi for all your great creations.
Blessings,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Awesome blinkie! Thanks for posting. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

They look so complex to do............ congrats on achieving that

Anonymous said...

You loves us??  ::smile::  I love the blinkie sweetie.  Never thought of doing one like this.  That's what's great about the group, diversity of imagination.  hugs, Bethe

Anonymous said...

keep em coming-you are doing FANTASTIC!