Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Misc Items

These are all challenges from LilA's PSP group. Think you might like to join a PSP group click then e-mail Angela at chillininjville@aol.com or Shelly at XXRoxyMamaXx@aol.com . You do not need to be an AOL member to join!!!

Ok, this next tag was made ... the challenge was to use 1 of 3 ladies. The lady below was my favorite out of all of them. It's called "His Princess".

his princess

Now I must admit ... this next one was so challenging that I trashed several before I finally settled on this one. The challenge was to use the boquet of flowers. I decided instead of letting the flowers stand alone I gave them to a man & made it into a romantic scene. It's called "More than Romance".

more than romance

he he he ... I just love this blinkie. The challenge was to make a blinkie witht he theme being friendship. I'm in a weird sort of mood this morning so this is what I came up with. =D

friendship is

Another challenging tag ... I couldn't seem to come up with anything good & then out of no where when I was about to say forget it I got the idea for what is below.

welcome

Please feel free to snag any of the tags in this entry. Please do not e-mail me asking to tag these for you. Please do not take credit for their creation ... it took a lot of work to come up with some of these.

Keep an eye out for a TAG OFFER tomorrow! =D  Thanks for all your comments ... they reallydo mean a lot to me.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!!!!!! I absolutley love the first one!!!! It's so cute!!!! Wonderful!!!! I adore the blinkie!!!! The romance one is okay but you did GREAT!!!! I kinda like the window too!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like these. They are all different and very good! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

I loved the blinkie, too and I snagged it.
Thanks a lot
Toni

Anonymous said...

I'm still working on the friendship blinkie! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

love the snags

Anonymous said...

all great tags
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Lovely tags....thak you

Anonymous said...

All are great!  My personal fav and the one I snagged was the welcome.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love it when you are on the roll. Great tags! :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you for being one of Sherry's guest editor picks.  I look forward to checking out your journal.  These are wonderful graphics, especially the "welcome" one.  
Lori

Anonymous said...

Great tags!!

Anonymous said...

I love your work!
XOOXOOX

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I love them all.Nice work.

Anonymous said...

I love the castle,Laughed at the friendship and thought the Welcome was so perfect-loved them all-ty ty ty!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww those are all pretty Emmi !!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

love the peeing tag it was cute and true
hugs
Sherry