Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Misc Items

These are all from the challenges in LilA's PSP group.

This is Monday's TOTD (tube of the day) challenge. We had to use the frame.

TOTD71408

This one we had to use Ragedy Ann & Andy. Not sure I really like this one but oh well. It's not horrible

true colors

I love this next one ... Blinkie Mania Monday. The theme was socks or shoes. =D

blinkie challenge

 

I love this one too ... I made it my desktop photo. We had to use the frame.

swimming in an ocean

We were given 3 different photos to use & I used the one below. Not my favorite, but not one of my worst.

fallin in love

More to share as the week continues. Please feel free to snag anything you like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi.....I LOVE the one with the water and starfish....I think you did a great job on it!! The raggedy ann and andy one was hard to work with....I made one as well and it's simple but not sure if I wanna turn it in!! LOL

Anonymous said...

All wonderful, Emmi! The ocean one's make me to want to visit Hawaii, sigh ; )

Ty for the great snags
Blessings,
Wemdy

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly one and the ocean one Emmi !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on all of them.  The Raggedy Ann dolls were the hardest to come up with something.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love the Ragedy Anne and Andy!  That's the one I snagged.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I love the tags.Thans for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

WOW THESE ARE ALL AWESOME AND YES IM SNAGGING! WOW! TY!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL tags.......Loved the starfish one
hugs Jayne