Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oreintal Dreams

This tag came about in LilA's psp group ... it was one of the challenges from last week. The challenge was to take the girl & do anything with it that we wanted. I'm not really big into using asian pieces but for some reason I actually like this one. Hope you all do as well.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

oriental dreams

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice :)
Have a nice day. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emmi, I like this one a lot.
Do you actually realize how talented you are?  Some of your work is so outstanding it's pure talent and art.
Thank goodness I have a ton of online friends that tag for me all the time out of the kindness of their heart.  I know I'm very lucky to have them tag for me.
Thanks a lot for another great one.
Toni

Anonymous said...

So beautiful I had to snag it.  Although I don't have a clue as of yet how I'll use it.  It makes me think of love and longing and being comforted at the same time.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Another great creation Emmi! You sure dont see too many oriental tags-you did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful!!!!  You always do such wonderful and talented work!!  Thank you for sharing...  I agree, I am not into much of this type of art but this one really works and is very unusual and pretty.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))Beatiful.

Anonymous said...

I really like this one also.   I snagged it in group : )  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I like this one...... its very mysterious
hugs Jayne