Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Notes **TAG OFFER**

marina


****Please read my tag rules****


 
1. 
I have an unlimited number set for requests per member unless stated otherwise.
 
2. Only names excepted. No numbers or symbols!! 

3. My
offers are NOT forwardable . Send your friends here to request or have their name made for them.
 
4.  Type name wanted on tag in comment section. If sending by email please put DND Notes in the subject line.
 

* (Should you have 5 or more names then in the subject line place open for names.)
 

5.Please make for sure you can receive e-mail from me and that your mail box is not full. I will only attempt the send once.



 
****
This tag expires 7/26/08 at 6 am central time  If I receive your request after the tag has expired I will delete it. I look at the timestamps so there are no errors!!! ****

*** If you don't receive your requested tag it's because you neglected to follow my rules. I'm sorry that I have to set rules for a hobby but I make so many tags each day that this is the only way I can keep up with them. ***


Thanks for ordering TagsByEmmi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thank you hun!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Diama please and thank you great tag hun!!

Anonymous said...

That's cute ~ can I have one with Jenny on it please?

Thank you xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I hope I got your rules right,can I have one with Amanda?thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi-sent my request to you-hopefully I did it right-no hurry and thank you for all you do! Have a good weekend!