Tuesday, June 19, 2007

227 Femme Fatale-EXPIRED-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you would like this tag with your name then please click the comment section on this entry. If requesting through e-mail please make for sure the subject line has "Femme Fatale" & the name/s to be tagged.

Please be sure that I'm able to send e-mail to your account. I will only try once & if it doesn't go through your tag will be tossed.

Please enjoy the tags made for you & respect my work by not changing them in any way. This especially means no cropping off my watermark.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!
d

Anonymous said...

Emmi.  I'm Lov'in this one!!!  Can you make one for me that says Angie?  Thanks girl!  Just think...after a couple of years studing the toolbar in PSP I just might be able to do something like this..lol..lol.. thanks bunches
Hugs, Angie

Anonymous said...

emmi i'll tell ya i love all of your work
would you mind making me this one 227 with emily on it
please?
thanks!
em

Anonymous said...

Another cool one. May I please have # 227 with Maria? Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I would love 227Femme Fatae with Amanda.Thanks and have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

very nice.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi
Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

I would love one with Joyce please...I love it!
Thank you...
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Nice one!
Barb