Friday, August 29, 2008

100% in Love

The challenge for the following tag was to use the heart with wings that I placed in the top right corner. I think it's a little to busy but I still like it.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

100% n Luv

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, it has a very warm and romantic look.
Like it a lot! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

*Emmi~ This is so Nice...Thanks so Much .
I Hope U are doing well.
Enjoy Ur Labor Day Weekend :)
Smiles Across The Miles
Deb

Anonymous said...

Great use of the heart Emmi.  I had a time with this weeks challenges.  Just wasn't very inspired.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Nice tag....thank you

Have a great Labor weekend
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

aww!!

Anonymous said...

That is a hot tag! You did an awesome job Emmi! Love that soft wine color--its a really cool tag!!! U would of had tons of requests for this one! Great Work!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend-hugs!

Anonymous said...

OMG, very pretty !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa