Monday, August 18, 2008

Artistry

Ok ... I can't take credit for this tag, not fully anyway. It was a tutorial that I found & I already had the tubes that were used in the tutorial so I made it look identical to the tut. I usually don't do this but in this case it was just so pretty already that I kept it the same.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

artistry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like what you made out of it.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I really like it. Cute tubes.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Cute tag....Thank you

Anonymous said...

That is adorable.  I don't think I would have told...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I seen this tut too...love the toon girls so cute...wishing I could afford the tubes but not this time in life...LOL...love how yours turned out..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Very nice,I like this one.