Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bubble Bath *TAG OFFER*

I know it's been a while since I have put up a tag offer. All I can say is school is in session & my kids have been keeping me super busy.  The offer is for "Bubble Bath" (Mandy) tag. This is an AC tag so if you do not wish to view this type of material please exit this entry now. This entry was in no way meant to offend any one ... only showcase my creative talents.

Rules: Please read them carefully as I will not fill any request where rules have not been followed.

EXPIRES 8/24/08 at 6am central.

1. You may request an unlimited amount of names.

2. NO ALL CAPS & NO numbers or symbols!

3. No request taken after the expiration date. See above for date.

4. Must except mail from me. I will only try once!

5. Please keep your e-mail clean enough for you to get the mail. AOL allows an ungodly amount of space so there are no excuses for full mailboxes. I will only try once!

bubble bath

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me please.  I love this tag.  Thanks.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Would love to have one with Maria.
Thank you so much. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE WORK MY FAVORITES WERE KISSES AND FRIEND.THANKS FOR SHARING.I wish I had the talent for it.Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

May I have this one with Missie please?
Missie

Anonymous said...

cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, love your Mandy tags, one with Lisa please, thanks Emmi, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

ohh darn I missed this one! Its absolutely adorable--Im so behind in mail and busy doing catch up...but Im snagging it as is cuz its sooooooo adorable and I love it-ty so much! When I clicked on the link it gave me choices of where to go-that was cool- saw you got a school one too-that is so nice-what a great mom you are! Hope you are enjoying your weekend-hugs and love,Carolina

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Very cute.