Thursday, August 7, 2008

Misc. BLINKIES

I'm hoping that someone will like these. These were blinkie challenges I did this week & honestly ... I don't like any of them. I'm convinced that I suck at making them. No matter how many times I practice ... I just hate the outcome.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 Lets B Friends love is beach

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Beach blinkie!
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I love them all.You dont suck at them.You are good.

Anonymous said...

i love the winnie pooh one :o)  I'm snagging it xxx I think you are really great at blinkies xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Ohh emmi--I bet you know what one I grabbed first--that beach tag is sooo cool-love them all but that one is sooo cool-ty so much!!  You do such wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow! *Emmi~These R Fantastique!
I Had to snagg the Beach one~ Beautiful :)
Thank U so Much ~
xox
Deb

Anonymous said...

Real cute tags and blinkies. Thank you for sharing
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

The Winnie the Pooh one is sooo cute!  Hope you have a super weekend.  : )

Allison