Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Admit One

I made this tag for a challenge that was presented last week in the LilA's psp group. I know ... lots of challenges! Last weeks daily challenges were  masks. I love using masks but last week was challenging cause I could seem to get any of them to work like a typical mask. Don't know what that was all about. Anyway, I just ended up colorizing the background (mask) and piecing together the rest to come up with something that I half way liked.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 

admit one

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another cute tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

This is so adroable. Love the character. Neat colors.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Doing some great work Emmi.  LilA is so much fun and some terrific tags are coming out of the challenges.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Cute.

Anonymous said...

That's great Emmi xx  I've snagged it ~ thank you xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

What a great tag!! This is perfect for someone going to a concert--have been just loving all you do...keep it up---Im becoming a professional snagger lol!!! Ty so much!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww, how cute, Hugs Lisa