Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Broken Hearted

Ok, last one for today ... this one was a totd challenge. The black flowery detail in the right corner is what we were to use. I also like this one ... it's a bit mystical.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 broken hearted

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi I have loved them all-keep up the great work! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your work is always good!
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I remember my firt broekn heart,I was miserable,didnt want to come out of my room or do anything fun,He broke up with me over the internet,He lived with my Brother when they lived next door to us a few years back.Dont know why I am telling you this,maybe because of the tag.LOL.But now I have a good guy.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice *Emmi~
I have to admit I have only felt this way  when I Lost a Loved one...
No Romantic Heartbreaks here~ TTG!
I Have Happily married 23 years to my Bestfriend :)
xoxo
Deb

Anonymous said...

Sad but true...... very profound tag.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Very, very true
hugs Jayne