Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blinkies 2 Share

Every Monday & Wednesday LilA (psp group) comes out with blinkie challenges. Well. I'm not that great at them but it doesn't keep me from trying. Monday's challenges was favorite saying or lyrics. I chose Toby Keith cause I just love his hunky voice & sexy *&$. he he he Today's challenge was a back to school theme. I'm so not into back to school things. I've made a couple already (one I can't share yet cause it's a contest), I'm schooled out! I think you can tell I'm out of school ideas cause I think this one just sucks rotten eggs. =P

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 

toby keith blinkie back to school blinkie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blinkies.
Missie

Anonymous said...

you are getting good at these! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

I like them both Emmi.  I'm with you on the school thingy.  I'll bet I deleted at least 4 while trying to make the Show Me one.  Hope you are having a good day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

love em!

Anonymous said...

Like the Toby Keith blinkie very much. The Disney blinkie is cute too.
Thanks so much for sharing. Have a nice evening. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Toby!
XO