Saturday, August 2, 2008

Elegance

I made this tag for a challenge that was presented to the LilA's psp group. We were to use the mask (background) any way we chose. Now for me ... this one was pretty easy to use, all the pieces sort of just fell into place within minutes. Wish all tags were this easy to create!

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

elegance

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Emmi.  I love the challenge you submitted today too.  I love the LilA group.  So many talented people (like you) to inspire those of us that struggle to learn psp.  Thank you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I didn't do any challenges this week in Lila.  I love this tag.  You did a great job.
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty................ i love Sunflowers

Thank you
Jayne

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty-love  sunflowers!!!