Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is it Coffee Yet? "Blinkie" (Set)

These tags were a psp blinkie challenge. The theme was Coffee. We could create anything we wished as long as it was a blinkie that had something to do with coffee. Below is my take of it! I'm a HUGE coffee drinker ... lover ... so this one was so easy & enjoyable for me to make.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

welcome qotd motw hello good morning blinie mania blank

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, these are so cute. I only started drinking coffee a couple of years ago, but  I don't like to miss it in the morning..
Sheri

Anonymous said...

ok I snagged a few what does motw mean lol maybe you should email me it .
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I'm still working on that blinkie.  I'm not happy with it yet.  I'll get it posted to the group tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, those are so cute :) Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on the coffee cups........ gives me the feeling of South America
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

I sure love these and esp love the MOTW & qotd

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I love theeses,not much of a coffee drinker thoe,I do sometimes,do you have anything with tea?Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

These are really cute and thank God for coffe, eh?