Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Perfect Day

I made this tag for a challenge that was presented last week in the LilA's psp group. We we given 2 different pictures & told to take one & make something out of. I thought this little girl was cute & since we were expecting rain that day I went with the one below. I added all the scrap elements to doll the photo up.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 

a perfect day

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!!! come by & visit me from time to time (& would love being added to your sidebar)
huggies,
sugar

http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSHACKKEEPSAKES/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Emmi, I love  your challenge tags : )

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I like this and how it turned out.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

 This sure is pretty--love the colors and the gentleness of it..you really captured a precious moment---so snagged and ty!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tag....love it

Thank you