Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Party

This one wasn't a challenge or anything ... just felt like making something that wasn't asked of me. =) I was thinking about the beach & how heading off to Florida tomorrow afternoon would be a nice break from life. Don't know if I'll actually go ... but sounds like fun huh?

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

summer party

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tag. Well I hope you get to go because it sure is nice to get away from everyday crap and just relax and recharge. It's been ages for me to do that and I'm close to making the choice of leaving just waiting for the kids to get settled in college.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Love this tag.  I snagged.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I sure liked this! Hope you have a great time tomorrow-sounds like so much fun.
Doing a bit of mail catch up here....awesome awesome tag--ty--you know I love it!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Cute tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wow hon, you have been busy !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag
Thanks Jayne

Anonymous said...

Cute tag Emmi.  hugs,  Bethe