Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boutique **SAC**

When I get depressed or sad the first thing I want to do is shop. Well since DH just retired money is tighter than usual so I either can't get in a low mood or stay away from the stores. Today is just one of those days ... flippin' TOM!!! =}  Anyway, since I can't go shop I figured I could just make a shopping tag instead & pretend it was me trying on all these beautiful clothes.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

boutique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love the color combination. Great job!
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling about living on retirement pay--it is hard. Love the tag, that is just darling-hope you have a good weekend! Hugs!