Friday, August 15, 2008

Busted

Funny story to go along with this tag. This tag was supposed to be a contest tag made from a scrap kit that was sent. Well, when I went to send it to the person who was running the contest I started thinking ... is this supposed to go to her or everyone. I was so tired cause I had only had maybe 6 hours of sleep in 2 days. Anyway ... I was going to send it in to just the contest runner when I realized I scred up & put my siggie on the thing ... now it couldn't be for the contest cause I broke one of the rules. So, I sent it to the group ... of course people were e-mailing me like crazy saying I wasn't supposed to send it to the group. he he he ... I ended up making another one for the contest but I can't share that one with you until a winner is announced.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 

busted

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ur work, thanks for the snag :o)

Anonymous said...

cute!!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Very kool.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

Oh Emmi, you would have won with this one too-its a totally hot and awesome tag--you do such great work--just love your style!