Sunday, August 17, 2008

Night Night Poochie

This adorable poochie was sent to the group as a challenge but I didn't use him at the time, I used the cat instead. Don't know why cause I'm a HUGE dog lover ... I have 5 of my own. Anyway, since I had already filled my challenge requirement I took this poochie & made him into a tag for my weight loss group winners.

This is a SNAG ONLY entry. Please do not ask me to tag this for you. You are more than welcome to snag this tag ... you may add your name or have someone else add a name for you but please ... do not add that you tagged it or created it. I am the creator of this tag! Please do not resize this baby ... if you need it smaller for any reason, just ask me to resize it for you. Thanks so much. Emmi

 

night night poochie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW he's very cute.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I thought the pooch was adorable.
Missie

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.  I love this one.  I haven't done anything with him either but feel inspired now.  Good job.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable pup.
Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! Love those eyes.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, how totally cute :) Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo!! *Emmi ...he looks so Sweet!
Thank U ~ Have a Happy Week!
xoxo
Deb

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww what a sweetie

Thank you

Anonymous said...

That is soooooooooo cute!  Just adorable-makes ya just want to give a big hug too! Glad this is a tag, cuz Id want him lol! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the snag...
Sheri

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Very sweet and cute.