Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Believe to Achieve-EXPIRED-

I'm always struggling with my weight so I finally made a tag to help me stay motivated.

BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE <-- SEE IF I HAVE ALREADY MADE YOUR NAME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tag and great idea!
Missie

Anonymous said...

id like this one too~Melissa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I love this tag,that is a great idea,when you are strugling with things in life,and I am always strugling wit things.can I have Amanda on this one?Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dito :) Struggling with weight, too. Like your tag very much. Can you please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Have a nice afternoon. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

sexy a very good job at that tag.

Anonymous said...

I'd love this one too please with Gale on it.
again...thank you.  Really appreciate that you share like this.  I'd love to learn how to do them but haven't a clue where/how to start !!

Gale

Anonymous said...

I'd love this one too please with Gale on it.
again...thank you.  Really appreciate that you share like this.  I'd love to learn how to do them but haven't a clue where/how to start !!

Gale

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi, May I have "Believe to Achieve" with Lisita on it??? Thank you. Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/lisita15/lisita15/

Anonymous said...

Yes weight is always a struggle. thanks for sharing this offer.  Please tag with sunyruby and email to diva2marry@hotmail.com