Friday, August 17, 2007

Glamour Scraps exp. 8/24/07

Glamour Scraps archives is now open.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked with the same tutorial last night. LOL.  I'll hold off offering my tag for a few weeks.  It' similiar but different. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

love it!
I would love to ask for one with
Dawn
Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

This is pretty!  Could I have this one please.  Shelly thankyou.  Love you dahling!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this!  

Missy, please.  

Thanks!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! I love my new taggie :) - Snagged it away :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like Debbie added to the glamour scraps tag.  Thanks Deb

Anonymous said...

Emmi, Sally on this one it is so cute hugsss love....Sally