Saturday, August 25, 2007

Gorjuss Night exp. 8/28/07

Gorjuss Night archives is now open. 80+ different names.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I would love one of Gorjuss night please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

love these ones
gorjuss night with emily please :)
thanks emmi

Anonymous said...




                                           (SECURE THE BORDER)

                                         "Vote For Chuck U. Farley"

                                                "Build The Wall"



Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this one please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

oh i love you...thank you....you are the best!!
XOOX lj

Anonymous said...

beautiful as always.....would love one with Angela on it.....please and thanks

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Yes please, may I have one with just Lisa on it?  Thank you much!  Great journal!!  I'm new visiting but love it here each time I stop by.
randlprysock@aol.com
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very lovely tag! I would appreciate it very much if you could make me one with Maria and one with Stacey, please. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

ME! ME! LOL May I get one with Barb
Thanks girl. You're a peach.
Hugs Barb   http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/

Anonymous said...

Aw, these Gorjuss' are just so adorable!  LOL...I know Lisa Jo is in heaven.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Gorjuss indeed.

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Marina, Jennifer
and Jessica, please.  

Thanks!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

XOXO,
bridgett