Tuesday, August 7, 2007

True Colors-EXPIRED-

TRUE COLORS THIS TAG IS NOW EXPIRED BUT FEEL FREE TO SEARCH THROUGH THIS TAGS ARCHIVES TO SEE IF YOUR NAME HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty !!!!!!!!! One with Lisa please, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice work - Could I have one with Katie please and sent to ktkamanski@yahoo.com. Thank you for sharing - Hope your enjoying your day!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emmi.......I love it!

Hugs
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi,

Love this one!  May I please have one with Cindy?

Thanks so much for all you do!  : )  Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

can i get wendy on this one please? thanks again

Deb

Anonymous said...

may I have this one too please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

May I have it with Lisa on it? I have always liked this pic. Angela (chillinnjville) (sp)  did one for me using the whole pic a year or two ago and I just adore it. I really like the font you chose for this.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Can you please make me one with Maria & and one with Stacey. Thank you very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

nice.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Emmi : )

May I please have 1 tag for my name:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful please tag with Cautious. Email to diva2marry@hotmail.com  Thank you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Love this one and Beautiful Reflections!  LOL...don't know which one I love the best so could I pretty please get them both?  THANKS and Hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce...I love it...thank you!
Hugs,
Joyce