Friday, August 24, 2007

Nature's Canvas exp. 8/28/07

Nature's Canvas is now in the archives.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeppers....I want this one...Angela please and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very adorable! Can you please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thank you in advance. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

may i have my name onthis please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

may i please have this cute tag with Lisa?
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very cute !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

I would love one of nature's canvas please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

i love this emmi!!!
i'd love one with emily please!
thanks
have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

I DO love this and would you   please tag it with Barb
Thanks so much. I appreiate your stuff.
Love ya,  Barb