Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kissed Him exp 8/29/07

Kissed Him is now expired. Please visit the archives to see if your name is there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew...let us hope that if someone tells me they love it then just their name they didn't want a tag...ha...cause I owe a bunch and boy are they peeved at me...LMAO...I never thought of that...LOL....Love the tag!!!!!  Have a great wonderful day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Great tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would love one of kissed him please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with:

Holly
Missy
Jennifer

Thanks!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

i love this one
emily please :)
thanks emmi!
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this please.~Melissa

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! :) LOL
Please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey.
Thank you so much in advance. Have a nice day. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))Very cute,can I have pne with Amanda.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Nice tag