Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HOT exp. 8-21-07

You can now find HOT in the archives.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty !!!!!!!!!! May I have one with Lisa please ? Hope Aol is working better for you by now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Can I get this "hot" tag with Barb on it? Love it!!!
Hugs, Barb    

Anonymous said...

Love this! May I please have "hot" Emmi with Jessica Lynn. Thank you!
- Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

great job very sexy

Anonymous said...

It sure is HOT!!! Can I please have one with Maria. Thank you in advance. Hugs, Maria
PS. Stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job. Sexy tag.

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!!!! I love this... May I have "HOT" with Lisita???? Thanks so much!!!! Lisa

Anonymous said...

lol, i didn't even have to ask for this one..
thanks
Melisa

Anonymous said...

may i have my name on this ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

And how did I miss her?  I love her!!  Shelly please.  Am I too late??  love you!!