Friday, August 3, 2007

Slave-EXPIRED-

SLAVE IS NOW EXPIRED, SEE IF I MADE YOUR NAME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love this one! May I please have one with Indigo. Thank you hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

this is way cute emmi
i'd love one with emily please
thanks!
have a great weekend hun
em

Anonymous said...

It's a great tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can I have it with the name Nena on it?! Thanks

Anonymous said...

id love to have this tag please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Like the attitude. Can you please make me one with Maria.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Anonymous said...

love this!  Great job
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

May I have this one with Lisa on it and another with Mystia on it?
Thank you
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You display wonderful talent and style.  Keep up the great work. You may far surpass the best.  Cici

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE THIS! Thank you Emmi! XxOo!

- Jessica Lynn ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like this one a lot. Can I have one with Barb?
Thanks!   Barb