Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mele Ho'oipoipo-EXPIRED-

MELE HO'OIPOIPO THIS TAG IS NOW EXPIRED. FEEL FREE TO BROUWSE THROUGH THIS TAGS ARCHIVES TO SEE IF YOUR NAME HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Very Nice.  May I have one with Missie please?  Thanks.
Missie

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Emmi.....can I please have one with Cara...thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

can i get 2 of these please one with Wendy and one with Ann thank you so much.

Deb

Anonymous said...

cute, may I have my name on this. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Very summerly and breezy........ please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

great job

Anonymous said...

Darling : )

May I please have 1 tag for my name:

Wendy

Ty Emmi
Blessings,
Wendy

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderul.