Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Childhood Dreams exp. 8/22/07

EXPIRED ... CHILDHOOD DREAMS ARCHIVES NOW OPEN.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it and would love one with Lisa. THANK YOU! XOOX

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Missie

Anonymous said...

beautiful what type of animation is that?

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow.  This is awesome.  I'd like one with Cindy, please.

Thanks so much and have a great Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I would love one of childhood dreams please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Precious precious. May I have one with Barb?
Thanks! Barb  

Anonymous said...

Really loving this one...can I have it with "Christy" on it. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would love to have one with Joyce.  Thank you...it is very nice!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

love the effect on this one!!!  Great job
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Love to have one with Maria and one with Stacey, please.
Thank you in advance. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love this with Bridgett, Janya, and Brittany please.

Thanks!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!

Anonymous said...

I would like this tag with the name Ida

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I would love this tagged with the name Gina on it. It is really beautiful. I have just recently started blogging. I came across your page by viewing the main page where your page was listed. I have noticed that a lot of the pages have designs on them but I don't know where you guys make them or how.

Anonymous said...

Hello could I please request this beautiful tag with the name *LadyMagnolia* If that is too long could you just put the name *Donna* on the tag? Thank you so much for the offer.
My e-mail that you can send this to is LadyMagnolia1963@aol.com

Thank you again,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh so perfect may I please have one with Nicholas on it?
Thank you Marina

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi~
Great Offer!
Thank U :)
Please, with :
Jay
Debbie
Debbie Jo
Michele
Nelly
Thanks so Much~
Have a FUNtastic Weekend :)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))Thank you for adding my name to this one.I love it.HAve a nice weekend.